Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Why is it ...

Why is it that we can pray and pray and pray for something(s) only to fight / argue with the Father when He answers our prayer ?

How do I know You will do that, God ? Are You sure you want to do that ... I'm too old ... I don't have enough education ... maybe I can't do it ... what if they laugh ... blah blah blah ...

God says I have heard your prayer and I will do it ... and we are quick to turn Him down ... so why did we pray for XXXXXXX in the first place ?

I am confused ... we are such "wishywashy" people ...

Perfect example ...
Luke 1 : 5 - 25 ( the foretelling of the birth of John the Baptist to Zachariah)

DWC

1 comment:

Unknown said...

DW,

Welcome to the Blog world! I look forward to reading your blog! Thanks for being a great friend!

JW