Thursday, June 5, 2008

Last couple of days 6-5-08




I have not been in the blogging mood the past couple of days ... I have, however, had something ready ... I have even typed it in ... but chose not to post ... just didnt seem relevant ...

.

Yesterday ( 6-4-08 ) was crazy ... just crazy ...

I was reminded yesterday that ... Sometimes things are not what they appear to be ... with that in mind, I want to post a Quote of the Day ... albeit a day late ...


Perception is reality


If you perceive that something is a certain way ... even if you are wrong and it is not that way ... you truly believe it is "that" way because you convince yourself that it is ... but most of all you CHOOSE to believe that it is that way ... sometimes you just gotta be real ... just be real ... see things for what they are ... not what you WANT them to be ...


.


DWC


.

No comments: